A large stone has been set up at the heart of the Memorial Glade where memorial plaques may be displayed.
Applications for a commemorative plaque must be made in writing to the Kay Coles, 24 Castle Road, Woodford Halse, NN1 3RS.
Woodford-cum-Membris Parish Council will arrange the supply and installation of approved plaques.
Wording on plaques must be agreed by the Parish Council.
A plaque will be:
- Made of stainless steel.
- 63 x 152 mm in size (approx. 2.5 x 6 inches).
- Have an inscription of no more than five lines with a maximum of 36 characters per line (including spaces).
- The inscription may include the name of the deceased with dates of birth and death along with a short memorial.
- Plaques dedicated to pets are not allowed.
- The fee for a memorial plaque will include the cost of installation.
The position of the plaque on the memorial stone will be at the discretion of the Woodland Management Committee.