A large stone has been set up at the heart of the Memorial Glade where memorial plaques may be displayed.
Plaques can commemorate any with an association with the parish or those connected to the Great Central Railway.
If you would like to remember your loved one with a plaque on the Memorial Stone you can find details of how to arrange for this below.
Applications for a commemorative plaque must be made in writing to the Kay Coles, 24 Castle Road, Woodford Halse, NN1 3RS.
Woodford-cum-Membris Parish Council will arrange the supply and installation of approved plaques.
Wording for Plaques
Wording on plaques must be agreed by the Parish Council.
A plaque will be:
- Made of stainless steel.
- 63 x 152 mm in size (approx. 2.5 x 6 inches).
- Have an inscription of no more than five lines with a maximum of 36 characters per line (including spaces).
- The inscription may include the name of the deceased with dates of birth and death along with a short memorial.
- Plaques dedicated to pets are not allowed.
- The fee for a memorial plaque will include the cost of installation.
The position of the plaque on the memorial stone will be at the discretion of the Woodland Management Committee.