Services From Your County Council
Did you know you can renew a library book, report a pothole and apply for a school place on the opens in a new windowNorthamptonshire County Council website?
These are just some of the services which are available online as part of the Northamptonshire Can You Click It? campaign, which aims to help more people use the Council’s website for commonly-used services rather than having to phone the customer service centre.
Please note: Our County and District Councils are being combined to form a new, unitary, local authority to be called West Northamptonshire. This will come into operation in April 2021. You can keep track of progress on the Future West Northamptonshire web site.
What’s available online?
Here are the services available online:
- Street Doctor Report a highway fault
- School admissions Apply for a primary or secondary school place
- Registrations Book an appointment to register a birth, death or marriage
- Copy certificates Apply online
- Adult Learning Search, book and pay for your course online
- Blue Badge Apply or renew your blue badge
- Bus passes Apply for or renew your old age bus pass
- Parking fines Pay your fine online
- Libraries Renew your library book online
- Consultations Give feedback
- Free childcare for two year olds Check your eligibility
- Safeguarding adults Report a safeguarding concern
- Free school meals Check and apply
- Jobs Search and apply online
Posts About Your County Council
See Signpost posts about your county council from the last 90 days here:-
- Reading Challenge For Children!
- Safer Streets Northamptonshire
- Last Few Days
- Walking & Riding Ideas?
- Byfield Road Closure July 2020
- Better Walking & Riding
- Tips are for “essential rubbish” only
- Integration Plans For Councils Re-designed.
- Daventry Recycling Centre
- Northants County Council Covid-19 Update