Many of the services provided by Daventry District Council can be accessed through the DDC website.
These are the most important services available but you can find more on Daventry’s On Line Services page.
Please note: Our County and District Councils are being combined to form a new, unitary, local authority to be called West Northamptonshire. This will come into operation in April 2021. You can keep track of progress on the Future West Northamptonshire web site.
What’s Available Online?
Here are some of the services available online:
- Council Tax Pay your bill or setup a Direct Debit
- Benefits Check your eligibility for Council Tax benefit
- Fraud Hot Line Phone or email suspected benefit fraud
- Planning Applications Search & comment
- Waste Collections.
- Missed Waste Collections Report a missed collection
- New or Replacement Bin For refuse and recycling
- Noise Incident Report a noise complaint
- Street Signs Report damage
- Register to Vote and apply for proxy or postal votes
- Dead Animals request removal from the road
- Jobs at DDC Applications and vacancies
- Parking Permits mainly for residents and Daventry town businesses
There is also a useful guide available to free local services. You can download it here: Daventry Free Local Services.
Posts About Your District Council
See Signpost posts about your district council from the last 90 days here:-