Part Time Tearoom Shift Leader
Wednesday to Sunday (2 out of 4 weekends)
(Rate of Pay – Dependant on experience)
Here at Limes Farm we think we’re different; we make almost everything that we sell; we work hard to ensure our brand values remain at the heart of everything we do and we strive to offer consistently great service to our customers. Recruiting the right people to work in our team is therefore critical to our success.
We are currently looking for an experienced part time, highly committed, customer-focussed Tearoom Shift leader to work during our busiest trading periods.
This role requires you to work with and deputise for the Farm Shop Manager to ensure that the tearoom operates efficiently and provides an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist and deputise for the Limes Farm Shop Manager to ensure the smooth running of the tearoom and farm shop operation
- Supervise the FOH team, providing coaching, training and support as required, to ensure excellent customer service is maintained at all times
- Help with any area of the Tearoom operation where circumstances dictate, including waiting; till operation; coffee making; food preparation and cleaning;
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Support on and off-site catering events
The successful candidate will have proven leadership or supervisory experience, ideally within a Hospitality or Retail environment and have the ability to lead; develop and motivate a small team of FOH assistants.
Enthusiastic and driven, you’ll have a passion for providing the highest levels of customer service and a willingness to take a hands-on approach. You will also be well organised, thrive under pressure and be comfortable working on your own initiative. This role requires the successful candidate to have the ability to flex their hours of work to meet the changing needs of the business.
Clean driving license desirable
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications Friday 30th May 2014
Interviews will be scheduled for w/c 2nd & 9th June 2014
Limes Farm – Farm shop, Farthinghoe Brackley Northamptonshire
opens in a new windowhttp://www.limesfarm.com/
Limes Farm is nestled in the heart of Farthinghoe village between Brackley and Banbury