Many of the services provided by Daventry District Council can be accessed through the DDC website.
These are the most important services available but you can find more on Daventry’s On Line Services page.
What’s Available Online?
Here are some of the services available online:
- Council Tax Pay your bill or setup a Direct Debit
- Benefits Check your eligibility for Council Tax benefit
- Fraud Hot Line Phone or email suspected benefit fraud
- Planning Applications Search & comment
- Waste Collections.
- Missed Waste Collections Report a missed collection
- New or Replacement Bin For refuse and recycling
- Noise Incident Report a noise complaint
- Street Signs Report damage
- Register to Vote and apply for proxy or postal votes
- Dead Animals request removal from the road
- Jobs at DDC Applications and vacancies
- Parking Permits mainly for residents and Daventry town businesses
There is also a useful guide available to free local services. You can download it here: Daventry Free Local Services.
Posts About Your District Council
See Signpost posts about your district council from the last 90 days here:-
- Well Done Recyclers
- Surgery Planning Consent Update
- Byfield Surgery Plans
- Byfield Medical Centre SOS
- Your Last Chance
- Xmas 2019 Rubbish & Recycling
- Conservation Area Meeting
- Don’t Forget : Conservation Area Exhibition
- Conservation Area Exhibition
- Conservation Area Consultation
- Byfield Surgery Petitions