Changes from 29/03/21
West Northamptonshire Council has updated Covid-19 guidance in line with Government advice.
From 29th March:-
- outdoor gatherings of either 6 people (the rule of 6, i.e, yourself and 5 others) or 2 households will be allowed.
- outdoor sports facilities will re-open.
- you should continue to work from home where you can and minimise the number of journeys, avoiding travel on busy routes or at peak times.
- you must still only make essential journeys or travel for exercise, food or to meet others at a distance.
- Foreign holidays will still be banned and self-contained accommodation in England will remain closed.
- You must not leave England for any reason other than for business or with a reasonable excuse.
- Changes to restrictions from 8 March continue to remain in place.
The full guidance is available on the County-Wide Covid Guidance page here and the link from the front page of the Signpost continues to give the latest advice.