Here are the minutes of the Parish Council meeting on14th July 2020. (Minutes are published here following the subsequent meeting at which they are approved).
This Parish Council meeting took place using Zoom.
The July meeting included:-
- Discussion of mobile kebab trailer siting.
- Decision to extend the Old School Cafe operating agreement until November 2020.
- PCSO report
- Meetings of Woodland and Estates Committees
- Details of June 2020 expenditure & income and first quarter management accounts.
- Proposal by the Woodford Halse Archive Trust to lease the old air raid shelter for a peppercorn rent.
- Footpath Warden’s report.
- Local planning applications.
- Recommendations on the Signpost’s accessibility.
(Move your mouse over the document image below and click on the arrows to page backwards and forwards.)
The various documents referred to in the minutes and shown as icons of embedded documents are attached separately below.20200714 pc minutes 14 july 2020
The link shown in this document to the Financial Report, Management Accounts and Income and Expenditure report are the documents below.Financial Report 14.07.20
Management Accounts Qtr 1 2020.21
20200714 in ^L0 exp june 2020 - signpost
Woodford Halse Archive Trust Proposal
The link in the minutes “OARS Parish Council Support Propoosal” is the following document…OARS Parish Council support request 003 2020701
Accessibility & The Signpost
Proposals for compliance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No.2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 referred to in the minutes are available here:-Accessibility & The Signpost - Recommendations to Council
The proposed Acessibility Statement referred to is contained below. The statement is updated as required on the Signpost. The latest version is available here.Signpost Accessibility Statement Proposed
About Council Meetings
Meetings are always open to the public. The agenda is published before the meetings on this web site and on notice boards around the village. Council meetings are normally on the second Tuesday of each month (except August) at 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall – although currently during the Coronavirus outbreak they are taking place electronically – see here. Dates for forthcoming meetings were included in these minutes.