Please Follow The Advice On Staying Safe
The Parish Council Caretaker advises that the play areas are now open.
The birds nest swing has also been repaired and re-sited (see below).
Please take note of the notices which have been posted advising precautions that should be taken when using the play areas and afterwards in order to minimise the risks of spreading infection (click on the picture for a bigger version).
- The playground is NOT supervised and is NOT regularly cleaned.
- Social distancing must be maintained.
- Only one child at a time on equipment.
- Parents and carers are askked to take care to clean equipment before use.
- Take precautions to avoid spreading infections: use hand sanitiser, do not touch your face, cough or sneeze into a tissue and dispose of it with care.
- Wash clothes afterwards.
- If you have vulrnerable family members do not use equipment without cleaning it.