Here are the minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 12th May 2020. (Minutes are published here following the subsequent meeting at which they are approved).
This Parish Council meeting took place using Zoom.
The May meeting included:-
- Feedback on the Good Neighbours scheme
- Update on the culvert clearance
- Update on the street light replacement project
- PCSO report
- Schedule of meetings for the coming year
- Community Infrastructure Levy which now amounts to almost £77000. Councillors were asked to consider projects that could benefit from this.
- Details of May 2020 expenditure & income.
(Move your mouse over the document image below and click on the arrows to page backwards and forwards.)
The various documents referred to in the minutes and shown as icons of embedded documents are attached separately below. The year-end accounts for 2019-2020 and the Community Infrastructure Levy report (money contributed to the parish by developers under UK planning rules) are also linked from the Parish Council budget & accounts page.
(Please note, the link shown in this document to the income and expenditure report is the document below, “C100/20 Income & Expenditure “.
20200512 pc inc & exp 12 may 2020
About Council Meetings
Meetings are always open to the public. The agenda is published before the meetings on this web site and on notice boards around the village. Council meetings are normally on the second Tuesday of each month (except August) at 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall – although currently during the Coronavirus outbreak they are taking place electronically – see here. Dates for forthcoming meetings were included in these minutes.