8th May Bank Holiday
Looking to make the most of the lockdown while sill staying safe?
On 8th May, we have a bank holiday to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of VE Day. We need to celebrate but still stay safe in lockdown!
To help your socially-distanced plans Diane Kenny’s and the Old School Cafe are delighted to offer the “Stay Home and Picnic” service!
Delivered to your door before 1pm on 8th May, their picnic box has everything you need to have a wonderful bank holiday – regardless of the weather! You provide the venue, they provide the food.
Included in the picnic box is:
- Mini Pork Pie
- Scotch Egg
- Piece of quiche (cheese & tomato)
- Sandwich (egg mayonnaise, cheese & pickle or corned beef & mustard)
- Sausage roll
- Scone with jam & cream
- Piece of cake (choice of Victoria Sponge, Chocolate Guinness cake, g/f Carrot Cake or vegan & g/f brownie)
- Chocolate dipped strawberries
All for only £10 per person delivered (within Woodford – please ask for details on delivery outside of this area).
- Scotch Egg
- Sandwich (egg mayonnaise or cheese & pickle)
- Sausage Roll
- Piece of cake
- Chocolate dipped Strawberries
£6 per person
Vegetarian/vegan and gluten free options available – please contact Diane Kenny for details for details
You must book your picnic by Monday 4th May – payment will by by debit/credit card (over the phone) or bank transfer
Email Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org – we are happy to call you back if you leave your number
We look forward to celebrating the bank holiday with you – KEEP CALM AND PICNIC AT HOME!