Here are the minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 10th March 2020. (Minutes are published here following the subsequent meeting at which they are approved).
The March meeting included:-
- DDC’s response to the parish proposals on electric vehicle charging points.
- Flood Warden, Woodland & Police reports
- Results of the consultation on village parking schemes
- Discussion on planning application – Canons Ashby Road.
- Details of February 2020 expenditure & income.
(Move your mouse over the document image below and click on the arrows to page backwards and forwards.)
(Please note, the link shown in this document to the income and expenditure report is the document below, “Annex A”.2020.03.10 pc in & exp month feb 20 Annexe A - SIGNPOST-1
About Council Meetings
Meetings are always open to the public. The agenda is published before the meetings on this web site and on notice boards around the village. Council meetings are normally on the second Tuesday of each month (except August) at 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall – although currently during the Coronavirus outbreak they are taking place electronically – see here. Dates for forthcoming meetings were included in these minutes.