Here are the minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 11th February 2020. (Minutes are published here following the subsequent meeting at which they are approved).
The February meeting included:-
- Further discussions on electric vehicle charging points in the village.
- Police & Great Central Woodland reports
- Results of the consultation on village parking schemes
- Discussion on planning applications in South Street, Farndon Road, Eydon Road and Byfield Road.
- Details of January 2020 expenditure & income.
(Move your mouse over the document image below and click on the arrows to page backwards and forwards.)
(Please note, the link shown in this document to the income and expenditure report is the document below, “Annex A”.
20200211 wcmpc inc & exp january 2020 - signpost
About Council Meetings
Meetings are always open to the public. The agenda is published before the meetings on this web site and on notice boards around the village. Council meetings are normally on the second Tuesday of each month (except August) at 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall. Dates for forthcoming meetings were included in these minutes.