Here are the minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 14th January 2020. (Minutes are published here following the subsequent meeting at which they are approved).
(Please note, the documents referenced in the links shown in this document to the budget, reserves position, venues hire charges, web site report, and expenditure report appear at the end of the Minutes as Annexes “A” to “E”.)
The January meeting included:-
- Update regarding a proposed electric vehicle charging point in the village.
- Police Report & discussion of the Police – Village partnership
- Results of the consultation on village parking schemes
- Decision on a grant and contribution ot the repair and running costs of the church clock and an increase in the grant for the maintenance of the church yard.
- Received a report on the Village Signpost web site (included but already published here)
- Confirmed the parish council precept for 2020-21 at £204,690 with an associated budget (details included in the minutes) & and agreed new venue hire charges (details included but already announced here).
- Details of December 2019 expenditure & income.
About Council Meetings
Meetings are always open to the public. The agenda is published before the meetings on this web site and on notice boards around the village. Council meetings are normally on the second Tuesday of each month (except August) at 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall. Dates for forthcoming meetings were included in these minutes.