Here are the minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 19th December 2019. (Minutes are published here following the subsequent meeting at which they are approved).
(The minutes includes references to other documents linked below)
The December meeting included:-
- Comments on planned parking restrictions in the village and discussion of a proposed electric vehicle charging point in the village.
- Confirmation that replacement street lighting should be in place 31st March 2020.
- Police Report & Central Woodlands updates for November.
- Comments on planning application: Woodford Hill House.
- Approval of a Committee to run the Comunity Library.
- Details of November 2019 expenditure & income (attached here)
About Council Meetings
Meetings are always open to the public. The agenda is published before the meetings on this web site and on notice boards around the village. Council meetings are normally on the second Tuesday of each month (except August) at 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall. Dates for forthcoming meetings were included in these minutes.