Here is the agenda for the Parish Council meeting on Tuesday 14th January 2020 :-
Parish Council meetings are open to the public. All are welcome to attend. 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall.
Points to be covered at this meeting include:-
- Set the budget and precept for 2020-2021
- Reports on Library, Woodland, Estates Committee & Police
- Planning application for Top Farm House
- Consider replacing swings in the Ryfields play area, assisting St Mary’s Church and applying for a County flood resilience grant.
- Comments from public consultation on parking restrictions
About Your Council’s Meetings
Parish Council meeting take place on the second Tuesday of each month. Contact details for all Parish Councillors can be found here. You can learn more about your Council, what it does and how it works here.