Here are the minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 12th November 2019. (Minutes are published here following the subsequent meeting at which they are approved).
(The minutes includes references to other documents linked below)
The November meeting included:-
- Police Report for October.
- Central Woodlands updates
- Comments on planning applications Grants Hill Way and Hinton Road
- Discussion of the proposed Conservation Area
- Council’s Management Accounts for the half year to 30th September 2019
- Proposals to upgrade the village street lighting
- Details of October 2019 expenditure & income (attached here)
About Council Meetings
Meetings are always open to the public. The agenda is published before the meetings on this web site and on notice boards around the village. Council meetings are normally on the second Tuesday of each month (except August) at 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall. Dates for forthcoming meetings were included in these minutes.