To All That Made This Possible
With the installation of the plaque on the Glade’s Memorial Stone it is a good time to say a big “Thank You” to all those that made this possible, to Kay Coles (whose original idea it was) and to Peter Deverill who led the project for the Woodland Management Committee.
Thanks are due to:-
- Cummins for their work on clearance, path laying, purchase and installation of path edging and the Memorial Stone plate.
- Darren Bennetts for the Memorial Stone.
- Andre Nutter at Amber Screen & Display for contributing the Memorial Stone header plaque.
- Main Line Timber for the fencing.
- The sponsors of the memorial benches: Mr & Mrs Cockerill, Mrs Griffin, Mr & Mrs Thorne.
- The anonymous donor that provided the rowan trees.
- Woodford Halse volunteers that helped with path laying and Ian Dobson and Byron Potter for installing the new memorial plaque on the stone in the Woodland’s Memorial Glade.
To find out more about how you can use the memorial Glade see the Memorial Glade Guidelines.