Here is the agenda for the Parish Council meeting on Tuesday 10th December 2019 :-
Parish Council meetings are open to the public. All are welcome to attend. 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall.
Points to be covered at this meeting include:-
- Update on replacing street lighting in the village
- Reports on Woodland & Police
- Appointing a Community Library Committee
- Considering a draft budget and precept for 2020-2021
- Planning application for Woodford Hill House
- Considering roofing and gutter repairs on village halls and an electrical vehicle charging point in the village.
About Your Council’s Meetings
Parish Council meeting take place on the second Tuesday of each month. Contact details for all Parish Councillors can be found here. You can learn more about your Council, what it does and how it works here.