Here are the minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 8th October 2019. (Minutes are published here following the subsequent meeting at which they are approved).
The October meeting included:-
- Police Report for September.
- Estates & Central Woodlands updates
- Comments on the Byfield Surgery planning application
- Northants CC support for the Woodford Community Library
- Highway Warden Report
- Approval of the Council’s Five Year Strategy proposal (already published )
- Details of October 2019 expenditure & income (attached here)
About Council Meetings
Meetings are always open to the public. The agenda is published before the meetings on this web site and on notice boards around the village. Council meetings are normally on the second Tuesday of each month (except August) at 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall. Dates for forthcoming meetings were included in these minutes.