Here is the agenda for the Parish Council meeting on Tuesday 12th November 2019 :-
Parish Council meetings are open to the public. All are welcome to attend. 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall.
Points to be covered at this meeting include:-
- Recommendation on replacing street lighting in the village
- Reports on Woodland, Library, & Police
- Approve Council’s 2020 – 2025 Strategy Report
- Consider DDC’s consultation paper on a conservation area in Woodford and Hinton.
- Planning applications for Church Cottage, Hinton and Grant’s Hill Way
About Your Council’s Meetings
Parish Council meeting take place on the second Tuesday of each month. Contact details for all Parish Councillors can be found here. You can learn more about your Council, what it does and how it works here.