Here is the agenda for the Parish Council meeting on Tuesday 8th October 2019 :-
Parish Council meetings are open to the public. All are welcome to attend. 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall.
Points to be covered at this meeting include:-
- Gas Main Works on Byfield Road
- Byfield Medical Centre Planning Application
- Proposed service agreement with NCC for the Library
- Proposed removal of telephone boxes
- Reports on Woodland, Highways, Estates, Auditors & Police
- Approve Council’s 2020 – 2025 Strategy Report
- Consider costs of a building survey for the old air raid shelter with a view to creating a village heritage centre.
Discussion of the Byfield Medical Centre will take account of four new documents provided amending the planning application. See this post for details.
About Your Council’s Meetings
Parish Council meeting take place on the second Tuesday of each month. Contact details for all Parish Councillors can be found here. You can learn more about your Council, what it does and how it works here.