Here is the agenda for the Parish Council meeting on Tuesday 10th September 2019 :-
Parish Council meetings are open to the public. All are welcome to attend. 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall.
Points to be covered at this meeting include:-
- Northants County Council consultation on parking restrictions
- Planning application in Ploughman Drive
- Boundary between public open space & 12 Larch Close
- Conversion of the air raid shelter (behind the Library) to a Parish Heritage Centre
- Additional facilities on village properties including keyless entry to Memorial Hall and Village Centre, skylight replacement in the Farndon Room, accessible toilet for the Farndon Room
- Library, Police & Flood Warden reports
About Your Council’s Meetings
Parish Council meeting take place on the second Tuesday of each month. Contact details for all Parish Councillors can be found here. You can learn more about your Council, what it does and how it works here.