Here is the agenda for next Tuesday’s Parish Council Meeting :-
Parish Council meetings are open to the public. All are welcome to attend. 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall.
Points to be covered include:-
- Reports from Police, Estates & Woodland Committees.
- Dog bins, mowing & litter pick issues.
- Update on nearby HS2 works.
- Inspection reports on Sarafield and Rylands Play Area equipment.
- Request for transfer of a strip of land : 12 Larch Close.
- Parish Council’s Library Business Plan Submission.
- Northants County Council Rights of Way Improvement Plan (earlier post here).
- Councils accounts for first quarter 2019/20.
About Your Council’s Meetings
Parish Council meeting take place on the second Tuesday of each month. Contact details for all Parish Councillors can be found here. You can learn more about your Council, what it does and how it works here.