Each year Parish Councils like Woodford cum Membris have to prepare an Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) which is reviewed by an external auditor. Your Council spent £179,000 in 2018-19 and manages over £3.9M in community assets (such as the Woodland, the Village Centre and the Memorial Hall). These accounts let you see how your local taxes are spent in the village.
The 2018-19 Annual Return can be downloaded here. Once the accounts have been audited, the details will also be posted.
This document makes available:-
- The notice of Public Rights and publication of unaudited accountability and governance return for the year ended 31st March 2019.
- A summary of your rights in respect of the accounts of the Parish Council.
- Section 1, the annual Governance Statement.
- Section 2, the Accounting Statement for 2018-19
- The Parish Council’s balance sheet, notes to the accounts and a summary of the principal assets held by the Council, together with a summary of income and expenditure for the year.
For the year ended 31 March 2019, these documents will be available on reasonable notice by application to Gary Smith, Parish Clerk, The Retreat, High Street, Woodford Halse, NN11 3RQ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, from Monday 17th June until Friday 26th July 2019.