Here are the minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 9th April 2019. (Minutes are published here following the subsequent meeting at which they are approved).
The April meeting included:-
- County Councillors Annual Report (already included with the report of the Annual Parish Meeting)
- Comments on planning applications on Byfield Road, Nelson Avenue & School Street
- PCSO Report.
- Decisions on future management of street lighting
- Plans to reduce flooding risk by clearing the River Cherwell culvert under The Bank.
- Updates from the Estates and Woodland Committees
The uusual list of expenditure and income for the month was deferred to the May 2019 meeting.
About Council Meetings
Meetings are always open to the public. The agenda is published before the meetings on this web site and on notice boards around the village. Council meetings are normally on the second Tuesday of each month (except August) at 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall.