Here are the minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 12th March 2019. (Minutes are published here following the subsequent meeting at which they are approved).
The March meeting included:-
- Discussions on on-street parking
- Police Update
- Comments on planning applications on Farndon Road, Grants Hill Way and Beanfield Farm
- Details of a repairs process adopted for the Memorial Centre and the Village Centre.
- Approval of expenses in relation to the Memorial Centre and Village Centre.
- Review of village maintenance and repairs work approach
A list of expenditure and income for the month is also provided.
About Council Meetings
Meetings are always open to the public. The agenda is published before the meetings on this web site and on notice boards around the village. Council meetings are normally on the second Tuesday of each month (except August) at 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall.