14th February, 2pm to 4pm, Farndon Room
(It’s next to the old school Café – So you can enjoy a cup of tea and a piece of cake in the café as well)
This is a free, informal session for those who would like a bit of support with IT.
- Want to make more use of the Internet
- Want to find out how to search for information
- Have problems with any settings or programs on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Would like to join Social Media sites like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter etc
- Would like to send emails and talk to friends and relatives online
- Need to find out more about keeping safe on the Internet
- Would like to learn more about Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Wendy Francis, a local IT consultant and qualified English teacher and IT trainer, will be available to help you get more from your Android phone, or Windows laptop or tablet. Bring your device with you.
Or if you just want some advice, come along and talk through what you are having problems with.
To book a slot – call the Hall Booking Clerk on 07471 204683.