Here is the agenda for next Tuesday’s Parish Council Meeting :-
All are welcome to attend. 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall.
This month has a long agenda. Points to be covered include:-
- Police, Library, Woodland, Flood Warden & Estates Committee reports
- Communication from our MP regarding local government reorganisation and the UNO bus service.
- Planning application, 36 Farndon Road
- Village maintenance issues including street lights and trees on the skew bridge.
- Parking update from County Council and consideration of a permit scheme for the car park behind the library.
- New rates and booking arrangements for the Memorial Hall, Dryden Hall and Farndon Room.
- Consider a recommended salary increase for the Parish Clerk.
Parish Council meeting take place on the second Tuesday of each month. Contact details for all Parish Councillors can be found here. You can learn more about your Council, what it does and how it works here.