Did you know you can renew a library book, report a pothole and apply for a school place on the Northamptonshire County Council website?
These are just some of the services which are available online as part of the Northamptonshire Can You Click It? campaign, which aims to help more people use the Council’s website for commonly-used services rather than having to phone the customer service centre.
What’s available online?
Here are the services available online:
- Street Doctor Report a highway fault
- School admissions Apply for a primary or secondary school place
- Registrations Book an appointment to register a birth, death or marriage
- Copy certificates Apply online
- Adult Learning Search, book and pay for your course online
- Blue Badge Apply or renew your blue badge
- Bus passes Apply for or renew your old age bus pass
- Parking fines Pay your fine online
- Libraries Renew your library book online
- Consultations Give feedback
- Free childcare for two year olds Check your eligibility
- Safeguarding adults Report a safeguarding concern
- Free school meals Check and apply
- Jobs Search and apply online