Here is the agenda for next Tuesday’s Parish Council Meeting :-
All are welcome to attend. 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall.
Points to be covered include:-
- As this is the first meeting of the year, Council elects a Chair and Vice-Chair, sets dates for meetings and approves Council appointments
- Reports from Police & Woodland Committee.
- Planning applications, 21 Manor Road & 28 Laburnum Close
- Council Standing Orders, Financial Regulations, Social Media Policy, Code of Conduct and Internal Controls
- Publicising Parish Council Activities
Parish Council meeting take place on the second Tuesday of each month. Contact details for all Parish Councillors can be found here. You can learn more about your Council, what it does and how it works here.