Here are the minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 12th February. (Minutes are published here following the subsequent meeting at which they are approved).
The February meeting included:-
- Updates on policing and parking proposals
- Library Update
- Station Bridge tree-felling (work now completed)
- Setting the budget & precept (i.e. council tax component for the parish) for 2019-20
- Estates & Woodland Committee reports.
- Adoption of a health & safety policy in respect of the parish venues, new venue hire rates and booking agreements and hire conditions (these are attached as annexes to the minutes but links to these are provided on the Hall Bookings page). The Health & Safety procedure is also included on the Parish Standard Documents page.
A list of expenditure and income for the month is also provided.
Meetings are always open to the public. The agenda is published before the meetings on this web site and on notice boards around the village. Council meetings are normally on the second Tuesday of each month (except August) at 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall.