Here is the agenda for next Tuesday’s Parish Council Meeting :-
All are welcome to attend. 7:00pm in the Memorial Hall.
Agenda points include:-
- Feedback on the public meetings about parking
- Reports from the Police, Woodland, Library, and Estates committees
- Planning applications: Gorse Road & the former Post Office
- Winter gritting and flood management issues
- Appointing an administration officer for the Council
Parish Council meeting take place on the second Tuesday of each month. Contact details for all Parish Councillors can be found here. You can learn more about your Council, what it does and how it works here.