Limes Farm Needs Tearoom & Event Shift Leader/Manager.
Wednesday to Sunday (2 out of 4 weekends)
(Rate of Pay – Depending on experience)
Limes Farm is different; they make almost everything that they sell; & work hard to ensure their brand values remain at the heart of everything they do. They strive to offer consistently great service to customers. Recruiting the right people to work in their team is therefore critical to their success.
They are currently looking for an experienced part time, highly committed, customer-focused Tearoom Shift leader to work during their busiest trading periods.
This role requires you to work with and deputise for the Farm Shop Manager to ensure that the tearoom operates efficiently and provides an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist and deputise for the Limes Farm Shop Manager to ensure the smooth running of the tearoom and farm shop operation
- Supervise the FOH team, providing coaching, training and support as required, to ensure excellent customer service is maintained at all times
- Help with any area of the Tearoom operation where circumstances dictate, including waiting; till operation; coffee making; food preparation and cleaning;
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Support on and off-site catering events.
The successful candidate will have proven leadership or supervisory experience, ideally within a Hospitality or Retail environment and have the ability to lead; develop and motivate a small team of front of house assistants.
Enthusiastic and driven, you’ll have a passion for providing the highest levels of customer service and a willingness to take a hands-on approach. You will also be well organised, thrive under pressure and be comfortable working on your own initiative. This role requires the successful candidate to have the ability to flex their hours of work to meet the changing needs of the business.
Clean driving license desirable & own transport to Limes Farm needed.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 30th September
Interviews will be scheduled for week commencing 6th October